View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 04:15 AM   #5
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: 6 week negative 4th gen test conclusive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreocookie1 View Post
ok thank you...that is a pretty bold statement to make to tell me NOT to return for any more tests after this 6 week negative. Bold NO. Facts and logic i've read that most places still consider the 12 week/3 month test the definitive test. For thoses that had a risk, you didnt.

if whatever reason i seroconvert You wont could i take legal action against my sexual health clinic ? Well why would you think about that? Bizzare !
My last post on this thread. You had no risk, your tests have shown that. The clinic have made it clear not to waste their time again as their is no point in doing so. As for late sero, never in million years. Best advice i can give is move on. You had no risk and your tests have proved that. Besides, the other person was 99% HIV negative!
Over 1million people a day have oral sex, none get HIV. You being the first..

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".