Thread: Bad ex boyf
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 05:08 PM   #5
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: Bad ex boyf

[QUOTE=FadedDeadstar;4812135
I have some very close and trusted friends but I don't even feel like I could tell them, for fear of not being believed.
He is friends with alot of the other people I hang around with
I do try to avoid him when I can but he lives with one of my best friends and it appears if anything social is goin on it happens there, I'm trying my hardest to go out and see my friends but being around him makes me uneasy and panicked. So, I avoid going out these days.

I just, feel so alone (even tho I have my lovely boyfriend, he just can't ever understand what Im goin through and we do talk bout it but I know it upsets him, understandably).
Why do I have to live like this whilst he gets to carry on like nothing happened?? :-(

Thankyou again for your kind words, I can't tell u how much it means to me :-)[/QUOTE]

FDS,

Having shared friends in common is not the best scenario in the world for so many reasons;one of them trying to discern where their loyalties will lie.

Maybe a few ground rules could be set,if you do go out with any of them,like not mentioning him in your company.

Social venues have been known to change and you can even get creative with it,if you choose.

It may seem that you are getting the short end of the stick now but you never know what the future holds.....

and whatever it holds,I hope that it's in your favor.

Respectfully
Phoenix