View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 09:52 PM   #1
(female)

SarahOulds HB User
4 days of spotting and this is not normal!!

I wanted to know what are the chances that iam pregnant? iam one week late for my cycle which should have came one the 20 of july 2011 and thats on a 28 day cycle my periods have been every 22-28 days for the last 3 years and its always been a med-heavy 5 day flow. before the 3 years it was screwed up bc i was on birth control but found out i wasnt able to take it so the doctors took me off so for a year after that my periods were all messed up until 3 years ago and now present day. so anyways its a week late but on the 30th of july (saturday) i had some spottin and it went a way nothing at all on the 31st (sunday) then on monday the 1st of august i seen some more spotting but its only when i wiped from monday to today well last night (thursday) ive been just spotting only when i wipe i havent worn a pad or panty liner bc i dont see it till i wipe can someone please tell me whats going on? i really would like to think that im pregnant me and my husband have been tryin for the last 2 years to do so! oh yeah ive takin 2 diff pregnancy test and theyve both been neg! HAS ANYONE EXPERICENED THIS AND HAD HEALTHY PREGNANICES??