View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 08:18 PM   #2
katlin09 katlin09 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,070
katlin09 HB User
Re: partners of depressed

Have you tried contacting Social Services or the Health Department to inquire about support groups? You can also just call any psychologist in your area in the phone book and ask them. Chances are if they have a support group in your area, any local pdoc will know where and how to contact them.

take care,