View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 04:07 PM   #1
(female)

BellaBlue14 HB User
Unhappy bleeding after sex

On July 14 was the first day of my REGULAR period. (My periods have always been normal and on time) My period came and went like usual. I was on The Pill for a month, but my body wasnt responding very well, so i stopped taking it once i stopped my period. Anyway, my period came and went like normal. I ended on the 19th. 4 days after my period ended, me and my boyfriend had sex, and immediately after, I started to bleed heavy. Not just spotting, but heavy bleeding like a heavy period. I bled for about 4 days straight. The bleeding eventually stopped, and when it did, I started getting pretty mild cramping in my lower abdomen that ive never experienced. kind of like more of a soreness that didnt let me stand up straight comfortably. Now the cramps subsided, and im experiencing a thick white, clumpy odorless discharge thats not normal for me. Anyone having the same issue? I would appreciate feedback!

Just in case, I did have unprotected sex on July 2nd. But it was only 2 weeks into taking my birth control so im not sure if i could be pregnant or not. I took an at home pregnancy test a few days ago, came out negative, but it could be too soon to tell.. so any ideas would help ease my worries. THANKS!