View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 03:28 AM   #1
(male)

Enjoilife0 HB User
Seroius depression on my Hiv risk :(

About 13 days ago i had protected oral and vaginal sex with a CSW and she was top for about 10 mins I didnt check if the condom broke but it was still intact on my penis and she took it off for me.

well for the past few days I've been having a small soreness in my throat that came back and went away. Also I had coughing symptons that also went away within a day or so. But now I'm really scared because there has been this burning sensation and pain around the top of my neck near the lymph node areas. I can't feel the lymph nodes but this has been happening for the past 2 days and I keep checking my neck for them. Neither can I see them.

But I forgot to add 2 days ago I had a acne breakout on my face and I can't tell if its a rash or acne. It doesnt hurt or itch but its red pimples on each side of my cheeks. I had been in Beijing and eating really greasy food for about 4 days straight and I am depressed and bit stressed.

This anxiety and depression has really been ruining my trip and hopefully I can get over this.

Some replies would really help

Last edited by moderator2; 08-08-2011 at 05:39 AM.