View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 08:23 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

RisingParrot HB UserRisingParrot HB UserRisingParrot HB UserRisingParrot HB UserRisingParrot HB UserRisingParrot HB UserRisingParrot HB UserRisingParrot HB UserRisingParrot HB User
Re: Neuropathy NOW in My Ankles???

Sadly it does move...mine started in my feet...up my ankles and to mid calf....and then went to my fingertips and now from there to below my wrists.

My range of motion is awful!! Besides barely being able to move my toes...my walking sucks due to the crappy range I have in my ankles..and find myself "cracking" them during my day..stairs are the worst...my balance is bad to begin w/but going up and down stairs w/my ankles I have to be very careful.

On long walks/in mall/grocery shopping I use a walking stick K and I got at REI....it is very helpful...(actually the other day I had to go to the doctor to get my INR checked...an older lady in the elevator said "you are smart to have that stick"...told her I keep it in my Jeep for days like this...I was nice and asked her if she wanted to use it )Just something you might want to keep in mind for those bad walking days.

I hope you have a less painful Friday.
J

The Following User Says Thank You to RisingParrot For This Useful Post:
airskypony (08-12-2011)