View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 08:16 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: h pylori gone now stuck with gastritis

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmar68 View Post
my h pylori is gone stool test and was negative and endoscopy 5 weeks later too ...but seems like my discomfort im having back pain , burning in my stomach and behind chest bone sometimes im a little dizzy and lets not forget being nauseous ....is from a gastritis this bug left me with so now i got to continue takin the dexilant for sometime .....i do have good days where i feel really good and then out of nowhere all the symptoms come back and then it takes a 2-4 days and i feel good again i wonder how long this will be going on ....anybody else that has something like that goin on and can tell me how long this can take ??
Sorry I just hate to ruin your day,
but I had treatment for H.Pylori over two yrs ago and my stomach is in a bad way still.
Ive had such a number of symptoms lately I'm wondering if it hasn't come back again.
I have a hospital appointment in Sept and wonder what will happen now.
I wish you luck and hope someone answers your query in a more positive manner. Solofelix.