Thread: Questions?
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 06:18 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

jgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB User
Re: Questions?

mscat, I think you and your son will be okay try not to worry I know its hard. It should not even bee this way at all with all his records really what a waist of time for ssa and you guys I think your going to hear something in 14 days seems like my husband did and so did my brother in law. I wonder if you signed something for that dr. to sent the result to your childs DR. That might ease your mind some I am truly sorry that you have to worry but I understand why your are worrying I mean its ssa and nonthing is predictable. Hang in there I really believe they are going to do the right thing I really believe your sons going to get approved. I have missed talking to you and will get back later when I feel better I have had so much vertogo and dizzyness its hard to read are type but I care a lot about you and your son I know things will turn out the way they should. God Bless you Hang in there

The Following User Says Thank You to jgrangran For This Useful Post:
mscat40 (08-20-2011)