Thread: Questions?
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 03:10 PM   #6
(female)

mscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB User
Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pme View Post
I'm glad to hear that you got to go in the exam room with your son. Sounds kind of weird that the dr labeled him Bi-Polar in 5 minutes!

I had my CE in May (after having my hearing in February), and still haven't heard anything. But I think normally you get a decision within a few weeks after the exam. I sure hope they don't give you guys a hard time and deny him his benefits. It's a shame that you are having to jump through all these hoops in the first place. Good luck, and keep us posted
I was glad that I could be in there too. The Dr. actually asked me . Yes, I was extremely surprise when the DR. says I think he has bi polar. BEver has any professional suggeste that , and never in the first few minutes. I am anxious over a deniel , even though my son is clearly disabled , and even though he has been on SSI for 10 years. I think social security wants to stress people out and make the process hell so we will give up and they dont have to pay.