Thread: Questions?
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 04:03 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

jgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB User
Re: Questions?

Mscat40, I had this 5years ago and didn't know what it was They gave me iv's and said I was dehyrated then I got it like 6 months ago and they did the same thing because I throw up from being dizzy but then I fanially got in to see the neuro DR. after waiting a year because you know I don't have insurance the neuro DR. said they thought I had had a stroke they did mri's of my whole spine and head and neck and brain and I have a lot of issues with my back but come to find out she said I also had c/p in my upper extremilties but the good thing is I didn't have a stroke and never had one. this vertogo stuff was after I applied for disability but I can see how in the world can people work and have this Its horriable but it has finally stopped. I sure hope you get good news about your son and quick and then this part of it will be behind you the time will come its just the not knowing and the wait is awful. hang in there I really think he will get it. Thanks so much for your kind words your also so kind and latter I will be getting back to you about my granddaugther but right know is not the time so take care my friend and hang in there.

The following user gives a hug of support to jgrangran:
mscat40 (08-21-2011)