View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 06:16 AM   #1
(male)

xyz120 HB User
Fatigue, Spaced Out Feeling, Muscle Weakness

Hello, I have been feeling unwell for almost 8 years now and things continue to get worse. I have seen no improvement over this time, just a steady decline in my health.

It all started with fatigue, and feeling spaced out all the time which worsened over the years. In February of 2010 things started to get worse for me. I got really dizzy for about 2 months straight, earache, felt really disoriented all the time and had several consecutive sinus colds.

A couple of months later I started developing numerous other symptoms which include the following:

Dizzy, wozziness, off balance feeling
• Feeling spaced out all the time, like my eyes don't focus
• Concentration is terrible, brain fog all the time
• Feeling of pressure in my head
• Eye floaters
• Eye pain
• Light sensitivity
• After images (especially when reading off a computer screen… if I look away I will see the text faintly on the wall for example)
• Tinnitus
• Dull ear ache feeling off and on
• No energy at all, feeling fatigued all the time, yawning all day long
• Muscle twitching, weakness and pain

All my symptoms are causing me problems, but the biggest thing is I'm constantly feeling run down and have no energy. My muscles are so weak I have a hard time even standing for more than a couple of minutes or holding my arms up.

I was on benzodiazapines for several years for insomnia problems but have since stopped, thinking they were causing more harm to my body. I have been off these for over a year now, but I'm not sure if they can cause long lasting problems like these.

Tests that I have had done:

MRI of Cervical and lumbar spine – disc degeneration and bulge
CT and MRI of head – normal
EEG – normal
Blood Panel – normal except ESR and CRP have been high-normal
Heavy metals - normal
Lyme Disease – tested negative (ELISA and Igenex)
Neurologist - Did standard assessment and said everything was fine
Sleep Study - Moderate sleep apnea (been on CPAP for several months - no help)

I know most people will say to stop worrying about things so much but the truth is I’m not really worried… I feel more relaxed now than I have the last 8 years of my life… however I can tell there is physically something wrong with my body and can feel myself slowly fading away. I know there is something wrong that hasn’t been identified yet. If I have to live with this stuff the rest of my life then I can deal with it, I just want to know what’s going on. If anyone has any comments please let me know.

Thank you in advance.