View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 02:30 PM   #1
(female)

Beaner15 HB User
Question Have You Noticed This?

Just curious here...

I was wondering if anyone else experienced this somewhat aggravating, uh, well, experience !

For years now, bending over for any length of time has really been challenging. I would experience a light-headed-type rush and get quite dizzy. It would feel like I was about to pass out, so standing up straight again would usually rectify the situation.

Nowadays, though, the whole experience is much more pronounced. It's so bad now, that even just a slight bend, say 20 or 30 degrees forward, will make me extremely light-headed and on the verge of what feels like passing out. The interesting part (if there is one!) is everytime I bend now the sounds around me all drown out and become faint. Even my own voice is barely audible in my head and everything is just replaced by a dizzy hum of silence. It usually takes 5 or 10 minutes of standing or sitting up straight to feel back to normal again.

But anyways, my question is, does anyone else experience this drowning-out-of-sounds? I just thought it was interesting, so I am curious!