View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 07:50 PM   #15
(female)

eew HB Usereew HB Usereew HB Usereew HB Usereew HB Usereew HB User
Re: Anyone with LPR and healing well ??

Cindlutx, let me know how it works for you. I've only been on Vit D on for 4 weeks and my pain has reduced to faint touch of reflux. My throat is looking better. I will have to see in 3 months how my throat looks. Also, another thing I did that had a good improvement was cut out all meat, chicken, pork, lunch meat, nitrates, citrates, coffee, chocolate, alcohol onions (the usual stuff). I have all the different seafoods for my "meat" portion. Even though I'm so much better with the Vit D I'm afraid to go back to meat. Would you share with my what your Vit D level was before you start the Vit D? I'm taking liquid Vit D3 drops as they assimilate better than the pills. My Dr is going to check me in Oct '11 to see my Vit D levels. She put me on 2,000 IU but I've put myself on 6,000 IU from the research I've done. I may reduce it in the future if my lab work indicates it. But I don't think I'll drop myself down any further than 4,000 IU. I think from all the research that I read that recommended Vit D levels are probably too low generally speaking. I will be so interested in what your levels are before you start and how you feel if you decide to take Vit D. Get well soon.