View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 01:21 PM   #2
(male)

ClearSkinRomy HB UserClearSkinRomy HB UserClearSkinRomy HB User
Re: help me in my acne!

hey Ralph...

Acne is common in most teenagers, but if you know for a fact that your dad had it after his adolescent years, then there isn;t too much you can do about it.

My father also had acne, especially on his back, and now I have it too. I am 28 years old, I got rid of my face acne, but my back acne is still causing me problems. Not too severe, a few pimples here and there, but it is there.

The few things you can do is pay attention to the foods you eat. If you notice any breakouts after you ate a specific food, try and eliminate it from your diet.

make sure you drink plenty of water each day to help your body flush out toxins, so they won;t end up on your skin and cause more acne breakouts.

And use some acne creams. I am using a natural cream based on aloe vera. It has 93% aloe vera and it helps me a lot with my face acne. I used to have a few small pimples on my face as well, but since I started using this cream (twice a day) I haven't had any pimples.

So.. be careful what you eat, drink plenty of water, try to use some natural creams, and maybe most important thing: don't stress about it. Thinking too much about your acne and stressing about it can cause you to breakout more. just forget about it and live your life as if you don't have acne.

I know it is hard, but give it a try.

Cheers

Romy