View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 08:48 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

RisingParrot HB UserRisingParrot HB UserRisingParrot HB UserRisingParrot HB UserRisingParrot HB UserRisingParrot HB UserRisingParrot HB UserRisingParrot HB UserRisingParrot HB User
Re: Just becoming too much

You are not a cry baby....and VERY sorry you are going through all that...KNOW you are not alone!!!

The pain for sure can wear on you...for me it almost makes me feel like I did something wrong to deserve the pain... esp since even after all the doctors I've seen, none can tell me why I have PN nor anyway to help but to put me on pills that are supposed to help give me relief.

What kind of doctors have you seen and what is your diagnosis?Do you take anything for your pain?

For me...my days are either I'm in intense pain from the time I wake up till I go to bed OR awful pain during that time. I try and stay positive and realize there isn't anything I can other then what I have to help me get through this battle. BUT believe me I have those days where I'm mad/angry/upset/depressed...I'm real lucky to have a support system...my wife Kath has been my rock...goes to all apts w/me and keeps copies of my visits..and have some great friends that stand by me...also my family has helped us through rough times. This board too has helped me a lot.

I KNOW I'm one of the lucky ones that is still able to work but w/that said...I've also had those days when I wake up and KNOW there was NO way I'd be able to work today and called in.

Try and keep your head up and stay positive...keep fighting and I know I've vented a lot here so you can too...a lot here can relate to what you are going through.

I hope you have a pain free Thursday...the weekend is close.
J

Last edited by RisingParrot; 09-22-2011 at 08:51 AM.