View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 06:36 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

jgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB User
Re: Received disability award letter by mistake???

I am so sorry that happen to you, But I wonder if you already have enough evdience to support your claim and thats why they jump the gun so to speak. But maybe they need that DR. there sending you to just to have his signuture to close the case from what I read on this board sometimes the DR. they send you to doesn't really spend that much time anyway so maybe you can tell that DR. they approved you based on the evdience they have on hand but they sent you here. I don't wont to give you wrong advice but I would keep checking on this board maybe someone else with better knowledge has more input. Oh hope for the best and maybe everything will turn out good for you it sounds like they already approved you and just need the DR. to sign. Please keep us posted please we all care and are wishing the best and its an approval.

The following user gives a hug of support to jgrangran:
NanaMonster (10-03-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to jgrangran For This Useful Post:
NanaMonster (09-28-2011)