View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 03:26 PM   #16
(male)

skyrocket1 HB User
Re: weird sensation in my chest, not burning, but more electricity like.

Just had another thought - Concentrating on the diaphragm, if I take a deep breath and lift my chest the senstations immediate goes away. I also feel much better but I cant keep my body that way for long. Also its too late I'm awake anyway. I think it has something to do with reflux and the hernia. I try to improve my posture when I walk around. Drink plenty of water that sometimes helps. Also eating a red apple slowly during the night has known stop these electric shocks and chest pain. Sleep in fetal position helps. A hot water bottle over my sternum good too. A tiny bit of pressure in the right just below the diaphragm has worked too to push the chest sligtly so that the hernia is out of place slightly and not irriating the same old place its stuck or reflux (this needs getting right in positioning and the pressure needs to be correct and gentle enough so that it does not worsen things ) The trouble is there are several methods to overcome this problem but they do not work every time and that's what's frustrating.