View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 04:04 PM   #2
(female)

tinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB User
Re: bipolar boyfriend

Hi Tinkerbell45 here i just read your post and wanted to give you some insight that may be going on with your depressed/bi-polar boyfriend. Let me start off by saying that i suffer from both of these diseases also and they are NOT by any means easy to live with UNLESS you have them under control by taking medication for them. It takes different meds for different people AND the meds DO have to be in your body long enough to have taken effect and of course this time varies from perso to person. With all of that being said i would ask him if he is taking his meds on a DAILY basis or however the dr has them prescribed and how long has he been taking them.He may have not been on them long enough for them to be in his system yet OR he may need his dr to put him on different meds because the first round of meds could always end up being the wrong ones and i do want to tell you speaking from my own personal experience it may take awhile for the dr(s) to get his meds tweeked just the right way.If you love him and it sounds like you do try to hang in there and just let him knoe that you are there for him and you will help him in any way possible. Until next time TAKE CARE!!!!