View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 01:57 AM   #2
(female)

iluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB User
Re: Working memory and school performance

Hey I have raised 3 of my own sons and one stepson. During thier time it all was called ADD. Whatever, anyway 2 of my sons were diagnosed and are adults now and still have it. Unfortunately neither want to take medication for it. What I will tell you is I learned a lot of things. Both of them although both having ADD were on total opposite sides of the spectrum. One could be controlled the other well thats another story. What I did learn is there are vitamin combination supplements that are strictly based on focus. I wish I could remember everything in them. I do know that each one exceeded that DV by over 200%. When I had my sons using these drink mixes, I was amazed. Not just at thier focus but even more on thier retention. What was even greater to see as a mom was them regaining thier self esteem. I am sure by now they have many more products out there. What I do know is I was not fortunate enough to be able to continue to afford the products for my sons and they soon fell back into old ways. Controlling ADD or ADHD has a lot to do with your diet. Look at multivitamin product drinks that advertise focus or awareness. Not stay awake or caffeine. The products will have a lot of B vitamins in them. Good Luck

The Following User Says Thank You to iluv For This Useful Post:
addprogrammer (10-05-2011)