View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 01:58 AM   #1
(female)

Dorr1909 HB User
lightheadedness, weak and anxious

Hi all, sure hope to get some professional advice here from anyone willing to help.....I really would like to know how to handle this. 3 years ago after giving birth to my 3year old, I started having palpitations and major panic attacks at least 3 or 4 times a week....2years down the line the Lord helped me to know how to control when a panic attack is coming but the anxious feeling and too much focus on how i feel has not disappeared. I have in the past 3years been to 4 cardeologists (due to palps) but all was good. Now this year my main problem is this feeling of lightheadedness almost everyday...sometimes the neck is stiff - sometimes it feels like there is a wave / shift like in my head...when I walk in the malls or office it feels like am goin to fall....when I try to sit still feels like my body is moving - but i never feel dizzy in its true description e.g. room spinning or darkness.....Now I was recently diagonised with low iron - whenever I menstruate there are clots - was put on chelafer last month but now on haemofer - I havent gone back to check if the iron level has gone up (doing that this week). When I menstruate I feel terribly week and the head sensation gets worse. What frustrates me most is that the doc just concludes the sensation is due to anaemia which i agree to a certain extent but I really believe the head sensation probably has another explanation. I saw a post similar to mine here from a few years ago and someone responded by saying if you are always tense, grinding your teet due to anxiety the result is this feeling - could this be true? Are there any remedies that help relax muscles? I love exercising but now I am not doing as much due to this - If only this would go away and I get my normal life back - I believe in prayer and I am faithful that one of these good days - the answer will be right in front of me - and when I use it - the light headedness will just disappear - what a joy that will be ! thank you all and stay blessed!

The following user gives a hug of support to Dorr1909:
Hopefulhoney (10-13-2011)