View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 11:32 AM   #85
(male)

MrDister78 HB UserMrDister78 HB UserMrDister78 HB User
Re: I seem OK till it comes to Adult/Complex Conversations

Hey guys, the therapist suggested that i get support education for RElearning Reading, comprehension, Academic knowledge, and improve my speaking and vocabulary in a specialized way (Not just go to a normal school) like for example having instruction done in a lower level than my age... from elementary school grade level and up to highschool . because i have hard time with more complex subjects and language so i have to start low.

I tried asking colleges and places for education for people with disabilities but everyone said they don't do what I need. And places for people with disablities said they only do stuff for people who have severe mental disabilities.

And other Learning Centers for people with learning disablities said they only help kids and teens.

So i'm stuck, where do i go for the help i need? And of course, free because i'm poor.

According to therapist report i need place that teaches me using various techniques that can help me and can help me use new vocab etc in situations. so i can practice.

Mmmm... i'm realy stuck. because as you can see.. there's no places that help people like me!!

PS I'm in my early 30s

Last edited by MrDister78; 10-14-2011 at 11:39 AM.