View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 05:38 PM   #2
(female)

tinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB User
Re: I Feel Pathetic due to this Anxiety!

Hi its Tinkerbell45 here. I read your post and wanted to let you know that i can relate to what you are saying. I take medication for major depression and bi-polar disorder and i go to therapy at least once a month. My therapist tells me that i suffer from "wanting EVERYONE to be happy with ME ALL THE TIME" and he ALWAYS tells me this is NOT possible.He does his best to help me such as giving me "exercises" to do to keep my mind focused on other things but i still find myself dfirting backwards sometimes.EVERYONE that knows me including ALL of my family members know that i suffer from "this" and they all try to help me letting me know that i am NOT responsible for EVERYONES happiness just to please try to make myself happy and things will get better from there. Sorry for rambling on but i hope i have helped you at least a little by letting you know that you are by no means the only one dealing with this situation and that it IS VERY FRUSTRATING!!!! I hope you will stay in touch with me and maybe we can continue to help each other. Until next time TAKE CARE!!!!

Tinkerbell45

The following user gives a hug of support to tinkerbell45:
jacq42 (10-16-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to tinkerbell45 For This Useful Post:
jacq42 (10-16-2011)