View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 08:59 PM   #1
(female)

Sahreth HB User
Angry Never Full! Always Hungry! Hunger so bad that it hurts! :(

I'm 19. Haven't grown in height, width, etc since 16. I'm 5'3" and 125-130 lbs. I have an autonamic dysfunction that can bother any part of my nervous system including digestion, however, this does not seem to be related to that illness, but I don't know for sure. I do have a long history of medical problems (read profile), but still, I don't see how any of them are related to this.

I'm hungry constantly. For example, about 20 minutes or so ago, I had 2 eggs, 2 toast w/butter, 2 hot dogs, 2 glasses of orange juice, and some soda. Yet I still feel as if I have not eaten all day. I never feel full even in the slightest. I don't crave candies or junk food and usually don't eat them (for example, I've only had one bowl of ice cream this whole week and no other 'junk food'). Also, I don't gain weight. Occasionally I will lose some, but I usually maintain a weight between 120 and 130 lbs.

For the most part, I'm having no pain or nausea that is out of the ordinary nor am I any more tired or active than I am usually. I do have an ultra high pain tolerance and am used to being extremely tired due to illnesses, so I'm not the best judge in either of those areas. But, if I don't wake up during the night to eat (and I'm talking about a full meal, not a snack), then when I do wake up, I am so hungry that my stomach hurts and I can't get out of bed for nausea.

Help please?? I'm seeing my doctor in a few weeks, but I've already mentioned my hunger problems to her and it didn't seem to be any concern. I don't know if that has changed...

Last edited by Sahreth; 10-18-2011 at 09:02 PM. Reason: oops