View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 04:20 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User
Re: Reoccurring dream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belly Kelly View Post
Anyone have reoccurring dreams?
My reoccurring dream is about a workplace. The theme is always the same but the workplace is usually different. For example, in one dream I was at a huge industrial complex. I knew I was an employee of some sort but had no idea what my job description was. I wondered what I was supposed to do. In an effort to find out, I would just keep wandering around, observing others as they worked at their jobs. I worried that I might be in a lot of trouble if they found out that I never did any work.

Another reoccurring dream: I'm in college but I forget to go to classes. I Just totally forget that I need to keep up my studies. I imagine I'm supposed to graduate soon but I think I won't make it because I just plain forgot about classes and studying. It's a catastrophe! (In real life I did graduate with honors!)

As far as I know, we don't have any control over reoccurring dreams. If I knew how to shut them off I would.

Not all of my dreams are bad; I do have some very good dreams too.
I have dreams where I'm flying and dreams where I get to see loved ones who have passed away.

Last edited by JohnR41; 10-22-2011 at 08:15 AM. Reason: word changes