Thread: In a slump
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 06:59 PM   #1
(female)

Frustr8ed84 HB User
In a slump

Hello. I'm a 27 year old female and I am constantly in a slump. I have no energy to do anything. I've recently gained weight and while still heathy and thin looking to others I hate myself. Nothing fits and I am so uncomfortable in my own skin. I cover myself with large sweaters at work and would rather stay at home in my pajamas than socialize with friends (my boyfriend is currently at a Halloween party and I opted to stay home because It's stressful to find something to wear.) my skin is also another issue I am constantly breaking out or it's red from rosacea. I am so disgusted with myself that I've given up with trying to make it better. I wish I could find the motivation to work out but I find an excuse every time. I have anxiety about going to the gym on my own. I am afraid to walk alone at the school or on my road.. I worry too much what people think of me. My friends have moved 2 or more hours away and I feel so lonely. I have a wonderful boyfriend and a great job but I'm afraid I could ruin that with my poor self esteem and lack of energy. I'm afraid to try medication because of all the side effects and therapy hasnt worked for me because I'm embarrassed to tell them my problems. Is there anything herbal I can take to boost moral or any pointers anyone can give?