View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 01:47 AM   #2
(female)

stepmum54 HB Userstepmum54 HB Userstepmum54 HB Userstepmum54 HB Userstepmum54 HB Userstepmum54 HB Userstepmum54 HB Userstepmum54 HB Userstepmum54 HB User
Re: my review, if it helps others

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyluvr400 View Post
I was approved for SSDI last May 2010. I was told to expect a review Dec 2011. Shocked to see a 16 page questionaire already in late August, and an appointment with an IME doc as well. Sure scared me!

I had my doc write out a quick note telling of no changes (handwritten....just something simple) and in 2 weeks recieved a letter approving me and my next review will be Dec 2014.

Phew....not bad at all.

Best of luck to all.
Hi Kittyluvr400 Just a question if you don't mind; What health issues were you awarded on Social Security? They only gave you a year for your first review, im glad you will not have another one till 2014.I just recieved my first review, short form, i hope thats all i have to worry about, it is so stressful. Oh and also how long did it take for you to get a reply from your review? Sorry for all the questions, but I know reviews are always on all of our minds on this board, Thank You,