View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 05:39 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

BlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB User
Re: my review, if it helps others

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepmum54 View Post
Hi Kittyluvr400 Just a question if you don't mind; What health issues were you awarded on Social Security? They only gave you a year for your first review, im glad you will not have another one till 2014.I just recieved my first review, short form, i hope thats all i have to worry about, it is so stressful. Oh and also how long did it take for you to get a reply from your review? Sorry for all the questions, but I know reviews are always on all of our minds on this board, Thank You,
I just looked at some of kittyluvr400 earlier posts. She suffers chronic pain from arthritis
kittyluvr400 wrote>>>>>
Quote:
I also suffer from the exact disabilities as you.....specifically chronic pain due to severe arthritis of the lumbar and cervical spine, which has caused my vertebrae to grow bone spurs into my spine, pinching it pretty much shut. Depression just naturally comes along with it, due to the misery of day to day pain. I am told I also have fibro.