View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 02:55 PM   #9
(female)

mscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB User
Re: my review, if it helps others

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepmum54 View Post
Hi BlueSkies that is correct, If in a review they terminate your benefits, you can appeal and continue your benefits. Like you said if you lose your appeal you will have to pay all monies back. Its half comfortable, half a nightmare. I have never heard of anyone going through this, which is comforting, i think it is unusual, once you have been approved for SSDI. would like to hear anyone on here that has.
I think that would be very bad if someone had to re pay the benefits. I have not seen anyone get a review and have their disability benefits dis continued. This is why it is so important to keep seeing your DR's or therapists. PLus any medications your on, take them too. I have seen others get a CDR if their condition is expected to improve in 12 months .Social Security is cracking down. I was told my CDR was to happen at the 3 year mark, it has been just over 4 years with no CDR. It make me nervous , but if all it takes is a DR's note I think It will be fine.

The following user gives a hug of support to mscat40:
stepmum54 (11-01-2011)