View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 06:14 PM   #9
(female)

sambko HB User
Re: not sure if it's anger or stress. what do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt674885 View Post
I'm not sure if there's a difference. I know that's an ambiguous statement, and I could elaborate, but I fear I'd sit in front of this computer till, as they say, "kingdom come" (I'm a writer--among other things).

I've been dealing with lots--and lots--of anger lately as well, mostly with three "categories" of people: 1) individuals in my life (family, friends, etc.), 2) strangers on the street that walk by me without looking at me (I live in New York City), and 3) former members of a group I used to belong to whose remonstrations still "fill my head" at times--not auditory hallucinations, just some schmuckos whom I can't get "the hell out of my head," as they say.

Thank you! Please feel free to reply!

Best,
Matt Bohart
Hi Matt
I work in NYC and get annoyed at tourists who walk side by side blocking the sidewalk especially when I'm in a rush to get somewhere..... or I get mad at people who just drop gum wrappers on the ground, in the street, etc. Or people who turn their head in one direction to read a sign at Grand Central and keep walking the other way and almost bump into you.... the list goes on. I don't get really mad about the latter, but they just annoy me!

Sorry if you were looking for another reply - sometimes venting can help take a weight off my and your shoulders

Last edited by sambko; 11-10-2011 at 06:15 PM.