View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 07:51 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Mulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB User
Re: Husband had a Hemmoragic Stroke/Brain Bleed

Dear Nana
I am so sorry to hear about your husband. But it sounds like his stroke was mild and he will recover. The symptoms of the sleep disturbance and sleeping during the day, in my opinion it is very normal for what he has gone through. Stroke recovery one thing I noticed was the exhaustion. Everyone I have talked to on this board seemed to have the same symptoms. The brain swells after the stroke and it takes time for the swelling to go down. Not to mention the heart attack. Those were two major attackes on his body so its not surprising his sleep is disturbed. It should get better with time.
Being a caregiver can be a tough job. Especially when you are trying to care for your health. Coming to this stroke board is a good thing and you will find many answers here. There is a vast amount of information here. Please let us know how you are doing.
God Bless Mulchie