View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 09:00 PM   #1
(male)

bradams115 HB User
strange heart feeling

Hey everyone, so random question that has always haunted me.
So this used to happen to me, thankfully it has not in a long time, but it would feel like my heart would stop beating for a brief second, I could put my hand to my chest and not feel anything, I would get light headed, my eye sight would instantly start going black but then i could feel my heart do like some hardcore beats, like it felt it was going to explode out of my chest, then beat fast and back to normal and I would feel completely fine, all of this would happen in like less than 3 seconds or so.

My worse case was this, I had the same situation happen but this time it lasted longer, i would say...8 or more seconds long. It was the same thing, I could feel my heart stop beating, I grabbed my chest and everything started going dark, I got light headed. At this point I NORMALLY got better immediately, this time I collapsed, it all went black, I heard echoing in my ears, i couldn't breath and fell to the floor holding my chest. FINALLY I felt my heart jump start again, again it felt the same, it pounded SO hard, like it was going to explode out of my chest, then it beat fast, super fast, then back to normal and I felt completely fine. I went to the doctor shortly after this and he said "oh, your just having panic attacks.." which i was not expecting, and i ensured him I was not stressed, not worried, nothing, i had a good life, and he just goes "your having a panic attack, if it will make you feel better we can run some tests" and I made him do it. Later they hooked wires up to my chest, then did a chest x-ray but never called me back to tell me what they found.....so....that is it, a long post, sorry, just wanted to get it all out there, anyone have any idea of what it could have been? This has not happened in probably a solid...2 years so hopefully it wont come back, but still, just curious. Thanks for your help!!!!
-Bryan Adams (sadly, not the singer.... )