(male)

RaT48 HB User
How to change my lifestyle

Hello,

I'm 6ft tall
male
21 yrs old
150lbs

I had a bad life style. Not a lot of sleep, not a lot of healthy food, a lot of coffee, a lot of fast food and so on, a lot of stress!!! and not a lot of physical exercise.

On Friday 11/18 I was throwing up in the morning. Since I did not eat anything that morning I only vomited saliva and I think mucus. (Color of mucus was yellow, and than green.) On Monday 11/21 I was so weak that I could not get out of bed, I went to the hospital for dehydration. They gave me 2 liters of IV and than sent me home.

It's been almost 2 weeks now and I still feel weak and my stomach is giving me weird noises. I don't know what to do to have energy again.

I started drinking a lot of water and eating a little more fruits. I also started walking about 15-25 minutes a day, depending how I feel.

Is there something wrong with me that I'm so weak? I need some advice.

P.S. I was watching a lot of videos on the quality of water and I came to a conclusion that all the waters are bad for you, especially the bottled ones. Can anyone recommend a healthy good water? I know it seems like a stupid question, but %60 of the body is water so I would rather avoid the bad kind.

Thank You in advance