View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 09:28 AM   #1
(female)

sunset5000 HB User
Smile Twitching feeling on right side below rib cage

I am new to this board. Not sure if I am posting on the correct board, so please let me know if another board would be more accurate.

For about a month now, I have had this tightness/twitching/tingling discomfort on my right side below my rib cage. It actually feels like the feeling in pregnancy when the baby is kicking, but there is not pain, it is just continuously uncomfortable. Went to my obgyn and had a ultrasound done, not pregnant. Then, was sent for a CT scan of abdomen and they found a small 8mm benign appearing cyst on right kidney and also a small nonobstructing stone also on the right kidney.

I looked at diagrams online and believe this "feeling" is more in my liver area. I believe your kidneys are in the back, I have no pain or discomfort in my back, just front right side. CT scan stated abdomen was normal.

That is what I was left with. But, it has not went away? Wouldn't a CT scan show what is going on if they did this area? Had lots of bloodwork done, all normal. I sapose it is nothing serious, or it would of showed up in the abdominal CT scan? Anyone experience this? Any opinions of what could be going on?

Thank you for reading