View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 01:19 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Positive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB User
Re: A Question About Keppra

Hi Laura,
Thank you for the info. I also think it is making me losing hair. It would be too weird of a coincidence if my hair just started falling out 2 weeks after I started on Keppra. I am very happy for you that you are weaning off of it. good for you. Let me know if your hair seems to come back. I am so happy you have healthy child too. That is wonderful. Some days I feel like not taking the stuff, but I don't want a seizure either. I don't have mild ones. I always wake up in the hospital after one and I hate that so much being strapped down. So it is like which thing do you hate worse ya know

So I wanted to ask you another question about Keppra since you have been on it so long. I knew when I first got it there must have 500 side effects and I just threw the paper away. Well, my wife told me my face look different. Like it looks more square or something. Have you ever heard of something like that? I vaguely remember reading something like that. My face is also very flaky and it really wasn't before either, but that really started after I started having seizures. I am not a hyprocondro-whatever it is. It is just all this crap happened all of the sudden and doctors really don't give a crap too much. At least it has been my experience. It's just nice to ask some one that knows what I am talking about and I am not nuts. It's just really weird because all of my life I refused to take medications and took natural things. Now I am taking a handful of pills everyday, but I have no other choice now. But I always avoided them because of side effects. But here I am. Oh, well. That is enough of my rambling. Thanks for listening. My circle of life of friends have become very small since I have been so sick. That is really nobody's fault. That is just life. Take good care of yourself my friend.
God Bless,
Tim