View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 02:54 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Positive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB User
Re: Seizure during EEG?

Hi Sporkie,
I am sorry you feel so stressed. I had an EEG I guess it sounds like what you had it is when you lay down with your eyes shut and they do a strobe think. I don't know what they where doing, but I had a grand mal seizure. They didn't tell me much about the test. I am sorry, but I get mad, what are you doing and what for? type of thing. But from what I gather is they do this strobe thing to see if you have epilepsy. There is is a certain speed of the likes that make you freak out. and there was on that did it to me. I asked them to stop. So I know you felt scared at some point because I did too. I am not a doctor, but let's just assume that the lights made you sick or different. The medication can help stop the seizures, Did you have your MRI yet? I saw you had a post about that about a week ago. I hope it went ok. Valium helps ha ha. From what you have read, you may have epeilispy, but I am not a doctor either. What I will say is that life is gift. If you can, try and figure it out with you doctor. There are meds that can help with epilepsy. Well you take care my friend,
God Bless,
Tim