View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 05:51 PM   #1
(female)

lymeslave HB User
Any ideas? Please help me

I have been sick since the end of May this year, has been all healthy prior to this. Still not have a diagnosis and feeling worse over time.

It started off with quite bad vaginal yeast infection (never had it before), UTI, bacteria vaginosis, then 5 days later started to develop flu like feeling with not much symptom but general unwellness, weakness, minor coughs, night sweats, day time chills.

Then I started to have scary brain and eye symptoms. My right side brain is like in a shut off state, when people were talking to me, I can hear them but not able to respond, I felt a difference between my left side brain to my right side brain. This continued to today. I am really having lots of trouble doing my work (computer work) as my right brain seems not connected to the left brain, it's like the left side has the full power, but right side only power of 5.

Other symptoms and progressing over time:
Muscle aches - initially only in my limbs, now widespread to everywhere throughout my body including back, neck, fingers,etc...
Muscle weakness/soreness/discomfort - pain most noticable when using them and getting worse over time.
Eyes - Right eye always has bloodshot at the same spot, feels different from left. Both will get strained/sore easily.
Terrible drowsy/spaced out feeling - used to be really bad months ago, seems to have gotten little better.
Oval shaped patch on the chest - been there since the start, never went away. Skin biopsy revealed post inflammatory hyperpigmentation with rare pitorosoprum like yeast on the surface scale.
Chills/low grade fever/funny throat (always having to clear it)
Numbness when sleeping - not neuro numbness
Brain fog - used to be really bad at the onset, seems to have gotten a little better.
Rashes - all kinds including cuts like, bumps with pain, red lines.

Have done all kinds of blood tests, MRI brain, CT scan of body nothing came back showing abnormality. Have gone to all specialized doctors and can't find anything.

I was on antibiotics for some time and it had improved some of my symptoms with my brain and eye, not the physical body at all.

I am wondering if anybody out there has any ideas or in a similar situations, is this some kind of strange infections? Is it worthwhile to go to the Mayo clinic to get a diagnosis? I am very worried and feel very down as I am getting worse over time, my whole body feels like filled with strange stuff, non stop aching every second. Since the onset of my illness is yeast infection and they found yeast on my skin, could yeast like things have entered into my bloodstream?

thank you for reading my long post and your help!