View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 10:55 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Positive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB User
Re: It's like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!

Hi K8S,
I am glad you found us too! Jan. 10 will be 2 years since my stroke. I can honestly tell you that this forum was a life saver for me. I think I was about 4 months in before I had my wife found this place for me and I was pretty lonely before that. But first I had to re-learn to read and write use the computer again. But it was such a relief to found others that knew how I felt and what I was going through. I believe that this forum and friends I have made here are a big reason for my ongoing recovery. So welcome and I look forward to getting to know more about you as I am sure the others do too. Remember we are all stroke survivors - never call yourself a stroke victim or I'll have to get Mulchie on to you with a stern talking to you - Just teasing you my friend.
God Bless,
Tim

Last edited by Positive Cynic; 01-05-2012 at 08:00 AM.

The following user gives a hug of support to Positive Cynic:
Mulchie (01-02-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to Positive Cynic For This Useful Post:
K8S (01-03-2012)