I've been having trouble with my left knee lately and have recently notice that whenever I bend my left knee, my left foot twists outward.
Some information that may help includes:
- I take no medication.
- My high school football season just ended.
- I'm 14.
- When working out, I've been squatting a lot. (I'm 5"5, 135lbs and lift 205lbs for 4 reps of 6.)
- I feel pain whenever extending my left leg fully while laying down.
- My left knee feels fine temporarily after running.
- I have osgood schlatters in my right knee.
Help's greatly appreciated, but please keep in mind that my family's low on money and I don't have any insurance.
I will be happy to provide more information/do different exercises upon request.