View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 05:50 PM   #6
(female)

ilovehellokitty HB User
Thumbs up Re:

I had my hysterectomy a little over a month ago and it was the best decision I could have ever made. I had endometriosis and it caused chaos in my life since I was 15. Im 22 now and couldn't be happier with my decision. So I say if you cannot stand the pain any longer go for it. The inbalaces with the hormones made my weight fluctuate all the time no matter how I dieted or worked out I would bounce between 150 something and 135.

I had a full hysterectomy and everything was taken out. I just started on the hormone replacements where I wear an estrogen patch and inject a testosterone cream inside me. The prescriptions are fairly inexpensive only 40a each but if you go on the the company's website you can always print off a coupon or either free or really cheap one months worth. So far im getting better with the mood swings and hot flashes. But I am completely happy with my decision and if you don't have kids but might want them im the future there is always adoption. Alot of these female problems are hereditary and I was worried about passing it on to my future daughters if I were to have any.

So. All in all. It was a great decision and an even better excuse to take an entire month off work!

Good luck!