View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 09:32 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

lala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB User
Re: Dr. Recommendations for LI, or NYC (Including Brooklyn)?

Stephanie:
how do you know you have an autoimmune disease? What are your symptoms? I live on Long Island. I have been suffering for years with tons of different symptoms and i also have no diagnosis. I do have hashimotos and am hypothyroid. Mine problems started with some kind of a virus or upper resp infection 7 years ago. It then went into a chronic fatigue type of thing. Then lots of stomach isssues. Then a few years later i started with tingling on the top of my head and very bad neck pain and a balance problem. Also my skull bones feel very sore to the touch. I also have stomach issues. I have chronic gas. Also i get off and on sores in my mouth. Some soreness also in the muscles and joints too. the list goes on and on. I think i have candida (yeast overgrowth) in the intestines, but it could be systemic. I have been struggling with this for years. They say that it is common to have candida when you have conditions like fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome or even lyme disease. I have been go every dr on long island including natural drs. To no avail. this is only the long and the short of my story. What is yours? LaLa