View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 06:11 PM   #1
(male)

Seanhead HB User
Heachached Everyday Since last July Help?

Hi,
Since last July I have been getting headaches everyday. They usually occur on my right side of the head towards the back. I also get pain in the forehead and above my eye. For a while I was thinking it was just a tension headache since I do have a lot of stress in my life being in college and all. However, the headaches are lasting much longer than they should have and I am having other bizarre symtoms. Lately, I have been getting these weird intense pulses of pain on the right side of my head that last only a few seconds followed by numbess on my right cheek. Also, my left pinkie finger has gone slightly numb. These headaches all started in July with me needing to crack my neck several times a day. Since then I have stopped but the headaches continue. I have gone to a chiropractor and he said that my first vertabrae was messed up. He then put the vertabrae back in place but I still have the pain. Please help, I dont know what I should do. I am even more concerned now since I found out my one grandmother died from brain cancer.

Last edited by Seanhead; 01-22-2012 at 06:17 PM.