View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 08:53 PM   #1
(male)

jas678 HB User
sinus infection for 2 years

i have been on antibiotics for the most part of two years....i get a sinus infection and the sinus infection comes back a few days after i finish the antibiotics....agumentin 875mg twice daily is the only thing that seems to be working....now it seems as if that is hardly working....what can be causing this...the only thing the allergist said i'm allergic to is dust mites a little and penicillium....I've always gotten sinus infections frequently....but in the last 5 years they have been more frequent....now as soon as i get over a sinus infection i get another one..........i don't smoke, i can't drink cause i have epilepsy....i have no pets...my house is only 3 years old....everything in it is new...the basement is unfinished.....we have carpet and it is also new....we vacuum often...i wash my sheets once a week and buy new pillows like once every two months........i'm doing whatever i can to fix this
i read that i could have leaky gut syndrome causing me to have recurring sinus infections or my adenoid glands....as i was saying i have been on antibiotics for almost 2 years....i take 15 pills a day of other medication from an aciddent i was in...and that is EVERYDAY....ANY IDEAS WOULD HELP....PLEASE

The following user gives a hug of support to jas678:
nanny1945 (01-30-2012)