View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 04:27 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

charjakson HB User
Unhappy VERY PAINFUL Sinus Infection

I have had 1 other Sinus infection before, BUT nothing like the one I am experiencing right now. It started 10 days ago now and the past 4-5 nights i have literally cried myself to sleep, because the pain and pressure in my right cheek bone is so severe I have no other choice. I was at the docs about a week ago and she gave me antibiotics....well they weren't working that well, so I went back to her yesterday. She gave me a sample of Avamys nasal psray and NeilMD the Sinus Rinse. She also gave me a stronger antibiotic. I guess I am just wondering if this ype of sever pain is normal? It was WAY worse when I try to sleep at night. A few years ago I had some mold in my room....but it was cleaned right away when noticed....and I was reading up on this sinus crap and I read that mold can affect the sinuses....sooo I'm just wondering if that is making it worse....like I said it's been a few years....I think the only thing worse than this would be child birth!!! Seriously, that is how horrible the pain is!