View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 03:32 AM   #3
(male)

nec1912 HB User
Re: I seem to have a strange cold like symptoms going on 9 days now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi11 View Post
Sounds like what I have and it started 3 months ago - this cold is relentless. My kids had it 4 times each and the cold travels throughout the body causing bronchitis, sinus infection, and ear infections. Right now i am on my second round of antibiotics. I thought I had a ear infection but turns out I have fluid backed up in my ears and throat. I got a sore throat for two days then I got extremly tired. There are times i could sleep all day. In the morning i have clear out all the mucus. Read other post about this cold.
I have no fever or achy bones .The sore throat was just that one day .

Has for the mild earache and feels like water in my ear and mucus it was worse in the morning when I got out of bad .And out of the 9 days that are 10 days now it was the worse on Wednesday , Saturday and friday. of last week. Now I do not seem to be getting this muhh and some times if I do it clears up in morning after walking around for 1 hour or less .

The stuffy and blocked up nose seems to be gone or well on its way out . Has I have not had major problems in the past 3 or 4 days.

The light coughing is still there and comes and goes like in waves . Put it other way I'm not light coughing 50% of the time in the day.

The tiredness and being sleepy I have not had for the past 4 or 5 days .

Last edited by nec1912; 01-26-2012 at 03:34 AM.