View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 03:27 AM   #1
(female)

TamShot HB User
Lack of awareness and dull mind? Aged:17?

Hi there,

I'm a seventeen year old female student, and lately I've been noticing some weird things that have been beginning to scare me.
I find that lately, I haven't been able to think properly, like it's hard for me to do so, and I feel confused and numb in the head quite often. It takes a long time for me to process anything anybody tells me, I forget almost everything, and most of the time it just feels like I'm slipping in and out of a dream. For example, if I'm in the middle of doing something, lets us making a milkshake as an example, about halfway through, I would only just come to realize what I'm actually doing. I feel like I've just woken up from a daydream or sleep, depending on the severity. I also don't feel aware of myself at all. I have been diagnosed with severe depression, stress, and anxiety before, but I never got any treatment for it due to lack of money. Could this have something to do with it? I just feel foggy and stupid and slow all the time, and I've noticed it getting worse and worse as time passes. Any idea of what could be wrong with me? Please help. I'm really scared. Thank you guys.