Thread: undate on mom
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 09:09 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

jagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB User
undate on mom

the surgery went well, she is taking her time waking up, she opened her eyes up for few minutes and she knew me, I asked if she knew who I was and she said in her fiesty way, of course. her sentences are mostly one worded, we are not sure on the prognosses yet, she has been though a hell of lot in the last four months, If she can not be up and walking by next friday she loses her placement...I can not say much about how the hospital bungled up on her by releasing her on monday,will be seeking legal counsel for advice, but her vitals are good, I came home for a bit and just getting ready to head back up, they do not have internet up there so I have to wait until I get home and most times I head straight to bed. I have not had time to go throught the post, but for you that are having trouble please know that I do think about you and send you strength, thank you for all you thoughts..

hug judy.

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: jagsmu
aras (01-28-2012), ninamarc (01-27-2012)