Thread: undate on mom
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 05:27 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Gabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB User
Re: undate on mom

Judy, glad your Mom came through the surgery well and hopefully her recovery will go as well. Hopefully you can send her back to her "home" and she can rehab there. That way she can keep her placement.

When I ran into a situation of neglect/incompetence I decided I didn't want monetary reparations. I wanted an admission of a problem and to scare them into fixing the problem for future patients. Their lawyers can talk to your lawyers for years. Then the lawyers get paid and you get very little. So I came up with a list of demands and gave them a time limit to comply... or I would call the State Department of Health and the AMA... Along with the Accreditation Joint Commission It worked!!... and the lawyers didn't get paid. State and Federal Agencies that control their licenses are fears far more than lawyers!

Hope you are taking care of yourself.... Know I will keep you and your Mom in my thoughts and prayers...

Love, deb