View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 05:44 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Belly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB User
Re: My nephew is special needs

Another update - my nephew was formally diagnosed with cerebral palsy as well. My BIL and SIL and going to start looking into his birth records. He had surgery this past week for a feeding tube because eating was causing food to go into his lungs. Poor guy has had nothing but a horrible 17 months of life. He really is a vegetable, it is such a shame. But he is very well loved by all of us and generally a pleasant baby. Who knows what the future holds for him. It is one thing to have CP, but another to be blind and mentally challenged. And again, being born with Erb's palsy just keeps us asking questions about his birth.

I keep posting this in case someone comes across something similar one day. We were all so perplexed and had nothing to read for help. Thanks for reading.

The Following User Says Thank You to Belly Kelly For This Useful Post:
Phoenix (03-04-2012)