View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 01:02 PM   #3
(female)

mscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB User
Re: Something I need to get off my chest

mental illness is what I like to call 'hidden "disabilites" People cannot see it, because itis not physical, however every bit as devastating . For me, I really do not talk about the stuff I have, I have had something since 16 yrs old, placed in mental hospitals lived in them for nearly 2 years as a teenager, only to replace one after the other. Their were times of stability, and other times when I was not . I try and convimce myself by telling myself who cares that I am suppose to take 10 different meds a day? It is only between the DR. and myself, nobody needs to know the extent of what is happeneing. Even I don't want to know . Sometimes menal illness can affect physical problems too , making it so much more complicated. Even when a person is approved for benefits others can call it a "crazy check" it is not fun at all, and it is as serious as any other condition. Nobody needs to know , it is not their buisness to know , just keep doing your best and ignore the rude people who are ignorant. You don't have to explain at all , it is none of their buisness.

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: mscat40
jgrangran (02-05-2012), youtoo1955 (02-04-2012)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mscat40 For This Useful Post:
Leasy617 (02-04-2012), PanicAttacker (02-04-2012)